- Crew members See side Link to the left to see when you are scheduled.
- All work will begin at 7:00am and end at 9:00am. Work Deposit volunteers work one 2-hour shift in the Fall and one 2-hour shift in the Spring to satisfy their work deposit
- It’s a good idea to get there 15 minutes early to open the garage and get the stripers out before the volunteers get there
- Each Saturday there should be 6 volunteers to work. As the Field Maintenance Supervisor you are responsible to ensure the Field Maintenance Work is completed. See side Link to the left on what work to do each week.
- Please remember to re-fill the strippers and clean the vehicles at the end of the shift
- Make sure the work deposit volunteers sign the schedule after the shift. Check the web site under work deposit or see below for the list of workers for the day you are assigned. Print it out and use that sheet as a sign in.
We are always looking for help with this committee. If you feel inclined to help, we will give you a Half price registration. Call Anthony Chiappone at 732-610--8679 for more info. Thanks so much.